[Monitoring] Access issues

We are experiencing access issues on our email services, and our system administrators are investigating the problem.

UPDATE 01:55 CEST: We are restarting a storage unit that is unresponsive.

UPDATE 02:00 CEST: All services are restored and operating normally.

UPDATE 21:45 CEST 10.07.2020: We are experiencing access issues again and are working to resolve the problem.

UPDATE 21:20 CEST 10.07.2020: We have restarted a storage unit and services are restored.

UPDATE 02:35 CEST 13.07.2020: We are experiencing access issues again and our system administrators are working to resolve the problem.

UPDATE 03:00 CEST 13.07.2020: We have restarted a storage unit and services are restored. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

UPDATE 15:20 CEST 14.07.2020: We are experiencing issues with a storage unit and our system administrators are investigating the problem.

UPDATE 15:40 CEST 14.07.2020: We have restarted another storage unit and services are restored. We suspect this is related to increased load caused by migration to new servers, and are adjusting server configurations to prevent it from happening again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Posted in Service Status